[K4RY] ARISSat-1 Second pass

wb4lnm at aol.com wb4lnm at aol.com
Thu Feb 10 20:48:58 CST 2011

This is a diagram of the ARISSat-1 likely *second* overflight next Wednesday night.

AOS at about 8:37 PM and LOS at about 8:42 PM.

Short passes.  Those Thursday night will be longer, I think.

73

John...  WB4LNM

--

Note to receiving party:  I fully understand that you may not have the time immediately to respond to this message if I've asked you for some information.  Unfortunately, Google Mail won't provide email delivery confirmation due to Google's corporate attitude.  So, I won't know if you received this message or if it ended up in some bit-bucket in the sky.  If it isn't possible for you to respond soon, I would just appreciate an "OK" or something similar sent back to me after this message is read.  Thanks, and hopefully Google will eventually implement delivery confirmation.  John...