[K4RY] K4RY: AUARC Meeting Reminder - Today 3-5 PM: "Stealth Antennas for the College Student"

wb4lnm at aol.com wb4lnm at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 07:40:40 CST 2011

Just a reminder that our AUARC meeting is today from 3 to 5 PM in the Student Union, Room 2216.  Please pass the word.

The meeting will probably begin around 3:15 PM to allow for people to arrive from their classes ending around 2:50 PM.

After whatever business the Club needs to enact, I'll lead a discussion on stealth antennas for popular amateur radio service bands.

There is hardly a housing situation that doesn't lend itself to some sort of usable antenna configuration.

You just have to sometimes look for interesting ways to radiate a signal!   73   John... WB4LNM