[K4RY] K4RY: AUARC: Same day instruction testing for Technician-class license - B'ham

John Klingelhoeffer wb4lnm at aol.com
Tue Dec 27 16:44:03 CST 2011

Forwarded FYI:

To All:

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  As we approach  2012, I have
had a request to pass this information on from Birmingham ARA Group:

A 'same day instruction/testing' program developed by Jim Rogers and
the ARA Group for a Technician Class ExamCram on Saturday, January 14,
2012, will be held beginning at 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. VE Testing for all
classes of license will follow at 3:00 PM.

The location is Artists on the Bluff, 571 Park Ave., Hoover, AL 35226.

Your are encouraged to pre-register by contacting w4atk at arrl.net or by
phone Jim Rogers, 205-982-9466.

If you know of anyone who wishes to get into Amateur Radio, this is a
good opportunity. Get them pre-registered with Jim as we need more hams
(especially young hams).

I am looking forward to 2012 with the intent of meeting more members of
the Alabama Section. The new year has a line up of great hamfests, so
get out and support these events.

David - W4MD
AL ARRL Section Manager

ARRL Alabama Section
Section Manager: David M Drummond Jr, W4MD
w4md at arrl.org