[K4RY] AUARC Meeting Date / Time?

wb4lnm at aol.com wb4lnm at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 19:00:38 CDT 2011

Very good.  It's on the calendar for 1300 on Wednesday the 24th.  Let me know where.

The folks that schedule rooms for registered clubs are on floor three of the union.

Suggest that you ask for rooms that have projection and whiteboard capabilities.

They have been very accommodating in the past, although they tend to misspell "amateur"!

73

John...

WB4LNM