[K4RY] AUARC: K4RY UHF repeater controller identified

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Tue Apr 19 09:53:49 CDT 2011

For those of you who might be technically interested, this is the link to a
 description of our K4RY UHF repeater controller.

_http://www.pacres.com/products/ri-310.html_
(http://www.pacres.com/products/ri-310.html)

....we do have the hardware PC interface box to do the configuration for
the unit, but I've not been able to find the software anywhere.  It appears
that the unit was purchased around 2001-2002.  I have sent an email to the
manufacturer asking about the software.

We need dearly to reconfigure some of the messages that are long out of
date.

73

John...
WB4LNM