[K4RY] AUARC: TenTec Tuner Manual Found

wb4lnm at aol.com wb4lnm at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 00:46:06 CDT 2011

I found the TenTec tuner manual on line.  The control value for the VSWR bridge is a 10K linear pot, and I'm pretty sure I have one of those as a replacement for the intermittent one in there currently.  I should be able to fix that promptly.

I've also printed a subsection of the manuals 38 pages that discuss how to tune the impedance match properly.  I will bring that to the Club on my next trip there.  I'd post it here, but I don't think the reflector will accept attachments.

Y'all have a good time Thursday.

73

John...
WB4LNM