[K4RY] AUARC: Meeting Thursday; 80 M antenna

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 11:06:53 CDT 2011

Hi all;

Due to family demands, I won't be able to attend the meeting this coming
Thursday, but I hope that you do attend and discuss and decide what steps the
 Club needs to take next.  Election of officers is mandatory before the end
 of the semester, which is just a couple of weeks away.

We do need a volunteer for Thursday to go to the student union and at least
 sign for the room, whether it is used or not this week.  We have reserved
it, and we need to show that we are using it.  It is a much more preferable
 spot for a meeting than in the radio room, so we want to be good
customers.  Please 'talk amongst yourselves' and let me know who is going  to go and
sign for it - one less thing for me to be concerned about this  week.

Secondly, I was in the radio shack in 411 Broun for a couple of minutes
Monday afternoon to make some measurements on the 80 meter antenna.  I'll
have a synopsis of that for you soon, but I can say that it does work!

73

John...
WB4LNM