[K4RY] Fwd: SEC Amateur Radio Clubs

wb4lnm at aol.com wb4lnm at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 07:30:54 CDT 2010

Good morning, Bobbie;

Thanks for contacting the Auburn University Amateur Radio Club, callsign K4RY!

The Club would certainly be interested in what you have in mind for some sort of joint activity the day or weekend of the game.  As I am sure happens on the UT campus, the actual day of the game is generally pretty filled with activities (and the bad traffic to go along with it!), but let us know.

It appears to me that Auburn and Tennessee will not play in regular season football this year.  Since the teams are respectively in the SEC west and east, perhaps we will see each other on 4 December in Atlanta and need to plan for that date!

The trustee of the K4RY license and the University faculty advisor to the AUARC is Dr. John Hung, KI4NHX.  By the way, the "K4RY at qsl.net" email address isn't being used anymore, and we are taking steps to remove our Club's information from that site to move it back to the Auburn domain.

We hope to be operating in the upcoming School Club Roundup so perhaps we will work your station at that time.  At the moment, K4RY is operational on 40-10 meters, although we hope to have a 75/80 meter up soon.

Thanks and 73

John...
WB4LNM

John H. Klingelhoeffer