[K4RY] Antenna

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 12:11:02 CDT 2010

Thanks for that clarification, Carey.

Jimmy Hicks and I retrieved that antenna, or what was left of it, and  it
is in my boat garage right now, but headed for Broun Hall on my next trip to
campus.  It is not in good shape, and may be beyond economical  repair.
There is no mast, and it would also need a new phasing harness  made.

Maybe from what you say I ought to put one of the elements on the network
analyzer while it is here and see if it is for the 2 meter band or not.  I
had just assumed it was a ham antenna, but maybe not.

Hope you are doing well.  73

John...
WB4LNM