[K4RY] Antenna

Carey L. Huff huff360 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 07:53:11 CDT 2010

The antenna that Justin is talking about is a 4 bay folded dipole.  There
was some discussion about what band it is for.  Some seemed to remember it
being business band but we never really determined for sure.  It needed some
work.  The phasing harness was in pretty bad shape, but the dipoles
themselves were in pretty good condition.  It would definitely be worth
saving the antenna and not letting it go to waste.