[K4RY] Ham Exam Testing at AU

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 13:33:46 CDT 2010

In a message dated 21-Mar-10 13:28:59 Central Daylight Time,
wb4lnm at gmail.com writes:

Subject: VE Testing at  AU

Hey  guys,

The VE session  at AU is this Wednesday, the 24th at 6:30 PM. Students will
begin arriving at  6:15 for paperwork. Examiners will assemble in the
conference room (201?) in  Allison Hall between 5:45 and 6:00, and then we will
leave for a classroom in  Parker Hall for the exams.

We will have  about 25 students testing, so I need 5-6 VEs to handle the
testing. Two to  handle the initial paperwork, payment and 605 forms and 3-4
to do the test  grading. We had a great system last time with the balloon
group and had a lot  of fun too. Most of the testing will be Technician class,
but one or two  General class.

Questions,  comments? I will send more details as I have them. Please let
me know asap if  you can assist.

New cell phone  number for me, 334-703-9781

Thanks  guys!!!

73,

Cheryl,  AA4YL