[K4RY] Show of hands for Field Day at Lake Martin

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 20:38:49 CDT 2010

Hi y'all'

I am considering hosting 2010 Field Day at our 'cabin' on Lake Martin the
last full weekend in June, 26, 27.

Operation will probably be on 80, 40 and 20 meters, although higher  bands
might be considered if conditions warrant.  The sunspots have not  been very
cooperative.

Please reply in the next couple of days if you'd like to take a break  and
do some operating.  You do NOT have to be licensed to operate, since I  will
be around all the time.  We will most likely use my callsign in this,  due
to regulatory restrictions.

Sleeping accommodations will be available (although some may be 'rustic',
but inside away from bugs!).   We will probably have a chance to get  out on
the lake in the boat, too.  All equipment will be provided.

There are billiards, air hockey, pinball, and darts available during off
the air time, and probably some electronic gaming as well.

No cost involved; we will provide the food.  If you want to bring
something along, that's fine, too.  Bringing along laptop PC's for logging  would be
appreciated, but not required.

Please indicate your interest at your earliest convenience.

Klink...
WB4LNM