[K4RY] I-Gate?

wb4lnm at aol.com wb4lnm at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 09:09:35 CDT 2010

Not sure what "no one" refers to.  Who did you ask ??

I mentioned to you previously that the Club was working on this.

Dr. Riggs and I identified a PC for this service and a 2 meter radio about two weeks ago.

The I-gate is a receive-only RF service to gate packets to the internet.

The Club will be revving back up in the fall, but most members are away for the summer.

We need the students PC expertise to get this running.

What other information do you need to know about this?

73

John...
WB4LNM