[K4RY] K4RY: School Club Roundup: October 19-23

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 09:21:45 CDT 2009

The next running of the School Club Roundup (SCR) will be held this October
 19th through 23rd.  I would sure like to see K4RY at Auburn University
listed in the QST results.

I will certainly make the time to operate in this event, but I  would
greatly appreciate some assistance.  The rules indicate that  operation can take
place for a total of 24 hours during that aforementioned  period, and no
more than six hours per day.  Full rules can be seen at
_http://www.arrl.org/SCR/rules/_ (http://www.arrl.org/SCR/rules/)    .

CW contacts count twice as much as phone, so those of you who don't have
CTS from keyboarding and mousing are especially invited.  Last February's
Roundup had 5 university level competitors, Tulsa Community College, Arizona
State, LSU, Stanford and Rochester IT.  The winner had just under 300
QSO's, which seems pretty meager for 24 hours of operation.

Please drop an email back here to me if you can participate some part of
the week.  The antenna and HF transceiver seem to be doing fine.

73

John...
WB4LNM