[K4RY] Two items for this coming week (SCR reminder)

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Sat Oct 17 09:47:56 CDT 2009

Reminders for the upcoming week:

One:   Please let me know when you can operate the station for  School Club
Roundup and if you have access to Broun 411 (key code) or not as  soon as
possible.   Tuesdays and Thursdays are good days for me to let  you in, if
you don't have access  Other arrangements can most likely  be made.

Two:  I've attached a file showing the poster / sign that will be  printed
this week and go up outside the Club room at 411 Broun.  I may have  more
than one printed since we've found such a good price at Sams Club to do  this.
 Of course, if someone has a no-cost place on campus to do 20 x 30  inch
color prints, please let me know that, too.

73

John...
WB4LNM