[K4RY] Forwarded: Black_Friday_Specials_from_Icom_&_AES

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 06:51:26 CST 2009

Just passing this sale note along for anyone who is in the market for Icom
equipments.
73  John  WB4LNM

In a message dated 23-Nov-09 03:29:27 Central Standard Time,
newsletter at aesham.com writes:

Sorry to  interrupt you, but there's big news.

Icom does it again! Another 4 day  Sales Event!!!

Icom's Black Friday  Sale!

Friday, Nov 27,2009 through Monday, Nov 30, 2009.

You get  these coupons plus any other coupons or
rebates Icom already has on these  models.

HF Transceivers
IC7800           $200.00 additional Instant Coupon
IC7700         $200.00 additional Instant Coupon
IC7600       $200.00 additional Instant Coupon
IC7200     $100.00 additional Instant  Coupon

Handhelds
IC-80AD            $25.00 additional Instant Coupon
IC-91A           $20.00 additional Instant Coupon
IC-T7HSPORT  $20.00  additional Instant Coupon
IC-T90A            $10.00 additional Instant Coupon

2 Meter Mobile
IC-V8000   $10.00 additional Instant Coupon

D-Star  Radios and Repeaters
ID-1             $50.00 additional Instant Coupon
IC-80AD       $25.00 additional Instant Coupon

Receivers
IC-R9500(02)  $500.00 additional Instant Coupon
R1500(05)     $50.00  additional Instant Coupon

Restrictions:
Limit quantity 10 per model  per customer.
We can only accept orders Monday Nov. 30, 2009 through 5:30  Pacific time
via
our order desk and 8:30 Pacific time through our website.

CALL AES  TODAY
Milwaukee       800-558-0411    milwaukee at aesham.com
Cleveland         800-321-3594   cleveland at aesham.com
Orlando       800-327-1917   orlando at aesham.com
Las Vegas   800-634-6227   lasvegas at aesham.com

You can also  order on our secure website  at
http://www.aesham.com
PRICES  SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE * PRICES NOT
APPLICABLE TO PREVIOUSLY  PURCHASED  EQUIPMENT.
You can  check our latest Used and Demo lists  at
http://www.aesham.com/download.shtml All prices are subject
to change  without prior written notice. Prices do not include
shipping charges or  applicable taxes. Please check with the
AES sales personnel for final  pricing. AES is not responsible
for typographical errors or  omissions.

The addresses for this mailing come from the AES  database.
We do not obtain e-mail address from ANY other source.If  you
wish to be removed from our monthly Email list, go  to:
http://www.aesham.com/email.shtml
Or you can contact us  at:

AES
5710 W Good Hope Rd