[K4RY] >>>> Camp War Eagle Brochure <<<<

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Mon May 4 11:16:07 CDT 2009

All:

Attached is my final draft of a one-page awareness sheet to get in front
of the incoming freshman students at the Camp War Eagle sessions this summer
(starting 20 May!).

The sole purpose of this brochure is to attract the attention of  *CURRENT*
hams entering AU in the fall and let them know about AUARC.   These will be
put on a table along with those from other campus  organizations.

Please quickly look over to see if I have left out anything critical - I
don't have time to do any massive changes, nor move things around for
aesthetics.

While this PPT is in color, for economy, the handouts will most likely be
black on canary (yellow) paper for best visibility.

On another note, it would be great to have 6-8 'real estate' sized
corrugated plastic signs on stick-in-the-ground wire stands around the  entrance
points to CWE to display "AUARC" and the 2 meter campus repeater  frequency.
I have not researched how to do those in small  quantity.  If anyone knows
how or can get them made, I can do  artwork.

73

John...WB4LNM

PS  I am resending this because the mail reflector refused to forward  a
"large" attachment.  The pages attached are now compressed into JPG  files.
Whoever is the reflector moderator can delete the earlier  message.
**************2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from All
3 Bureaus FREE!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221797372x1201397989/aol?redir=https:%2F%2Fwww.freescore.com%2FOffers%2FStart%2FFreeCreditRepor
tAndScore.aspx%3FID%3D91831F371F138345B53A153F49D4D872%26siteid%3De927580bf7
)