[K4RY] O-days and Fall meetings

Jimmy Hicks hicksji at auburn.edu
Mon Aug 3 14:21:07 CDT 2009

Hey all!

The AUARC will have a table at the AU Organizational days thing at the end of August. We are scheduled for Monday Aug. 31 and Tuesday Sept. 1 from 10am-2pm at table 8.

I will be available to be at the table Monday from 11-2 and Tuesday from 11-12:45. Is there anyone else who would like to help out fill in those open slots? Also, is there anyone who would want to help with demonstrations and answer questions during the entire 10am-2pm bracket? The more the merrier!

Another important note - the first meeting of the fall semester will be on Thursday, August 20th at 6:00 pm in the club's room in Broun Hall. Stay tuned for more about this meeting and information about the fall semester.

**Summary of dates and times**

1) August 20th - 6pm - Broun Hall 4th floor - August meeting
2) August 31 - Sept 1 - 10am until 2pm - O-days table

Jimmy Hicks
KI4IWL