[K4RY] New Room in Broun Hall is Ready!

Jimmy Hicks hicksji at auburn.edu
Tue Sep 30 10:20:59 CDT 2008

As per Dr. Hung's e-mail

"The new room for K4RY is ready in Broun Hall -- the room is Broun 413. The beam antenna and rotator control cables have been pulled through the roof and walls, and into the room. (We should rearrange the cable so that it fits against the corner a bit better.)  An electronic keypad access has been installed, and we are ready to create access codes for club members.

Let's schedule a moving day!

Many thanks go to Prof. Jim Lowry, Mr. Joe Haggerty, Ms. Linda Barresi, and Mr. Calvin Cutshaw for all of the preparations, and to Prof. David Irwin and Prof. Richard Jaeger for paving the way to make it all possible."

In addition to thanking all those people I'd like to thank you as well Dr. Hung for assisting in pushing the project along as well.

Well....let's schedule a moving day!

I would think that Saturday would be the best day for everyone to get together and help move stuff; however, by then the stuff might already be moved over and setup! We have been looking forward to getting this room, and today is only Tuesday.

I'll keep everyone informed on when the move is complete.

Anyone that is around and would like to help this week give me a call or reply to this email.

Jimmy Hicks
KI4IWL
334.750.7660
hicksji at auburn dot edu