[K4RY] Meeting tonight?

WB4LNM@aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 07:22:39 CDT 2008

I am going to be in Auburn late this afternoon, and can stay to get  together
with the other members of AUARC if there is going to be a get-together
tonight (Thursday, 11 September), as I understand is the schedule.

I won't have access to email after about 9:30 AM this morning when I leave
home, so I hope someone is around today on either the two meter or 440 repeater
 to advise yea or nay, if no response via email prior to then.

Thank you.  73

Klink...
WB4LNM