[K4RY] Antennas for K4RY

John Klingelhoeffer WB4LNM at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 22:20:53 CDT 2008

Hi Mike;

I'll be on campus Thursday and might be able to get them then to transfer to
the Club in Broun if someone isn't available earlier.

Will the antennas fit in a sedan, or do they need to be knocked down for
transit?  If so, will a screwdriver and wrench be enough?

I've heard about the transverters before, but do we have the documentation
on them to convert them to something useful?  Are they commercial or
home-built?

73

John...
WB4LNM