[Innovators] Alabama Launch Pad final presentations

Richard Sesek rfs0006 at auburn.edu
Thu May 7 19:15:08 CDT 2020

Innovators Group,

Next week the Launch Innovation Grants Program (https://cws.auburn.edu/OVPR/pm/tt/launch#finale ) will be hosting a virtual showdown between the 5 finalist faculty projects with $100K in prizes up for grabs. If you are interested in viewing this event you can watch it on zoom here:
	Wednesday, May 13th from 9 am - 12 pm — zoom link: https://cws.auburn.edu/OVPR/pm/tt/launch#finale

While we have not been able to meet for quite some time, I wanted to announce that we will be hosting some virtual Friday (or possibly Saturday) meetings in the near future for those that are interested.

Hope to be resuming in-person meetings as soon as is safe and reasonable!

Rich

—
Richard Sesek, PhD, MPH, CPE
Tim Cook Associate Professor