[Innovators] Innovators Group Meeting on Friday (6/26) @ 4 pm (CST)

Richard Sesek rfs0006 at auburn.edu
Thu Jun 25 13:49:21 CDT 2020

Innovators,

this week, Bailey O’Sullivan will be sharing an update of how his startup has received considerable outside investment and how his group has pivoted during the Covid-19 pandemic. We are proud of Bailey and where he is headed! I hope that you can join us tomorrow. Please share your progress on any inventions, entrepreneurial activities, or other creative ventures.

Here is the zoom link:
 	https://auburn.zoom.us/j/92680241772

Rich

p.s. sorry for the late notice — we had a lightning strike take out our modem and few other things. We are all ok, but won’t have internet until Monday. I’ll be zooming from the office. Hope to see you Friday!

—
Richard Sesek, PhD, MPH, CPE
Tim Cook Associate Professor
Industrial & Systems Engineering