[Comp1000] Exam 2 and more information

Onyinye Asogwa ora0002 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Oct 15 14:33:41 CDT 2018

Dear Instructors,

Please find below an email to send to your respective sections; make sure you edit it thoroughly.

Remember to take your attendance sheet to class and look out for students that have not taken the contract quiz. They MUST take the quiz immediately after the exam which means that you reopen the quiz just for the exam day.

You must also attempt the exam 2 so that you know the nature of the questions and can determine if students are having a technical problem.

***********

Hi Students,

Please take note of the following:

60% rule: Scoring below 60% of 280 points (i.e. 168 points) in Text Book Assignments and Case Studies will result in an F in the course (regardless of your exam and MyITLab grades). To prevent failing this course, you MUST do all your in-class assignments correctly and submit them on time.
If you have any problems with your current grade, please email me and we can discuss during my office hours.

Exam 2: Your second exam is scheduled for Wednesday, October 17th (this week) in your usual classroom and time.
Please make sure that you arrive 5 mins early and log into MyITLab using Google Chrome and don't forget to ALWAYS allow pop-ups.
Please practice with post-tests on MyITlab for Excel Chapters 1 - 8 only.  There will be no questions from Excel chapter 12.
As you know, you will not be getting any help with the questions so ALWAYS reset the question when necessary.

Makeup Exam 1 and/or 2: If you miss either or both of exam 1 and 2, the date for makeup is on October 26th in your usual classroom from 10 am - 2 pm for a duration of 50 mins for each exam. Only students that have a valid AU excuse will be allowed to take the make-up exam.
Please show/email me your excuse ASAP and make sure that your name appears on the make-up list on canvas as a confirmation.

Final Exam: Your final exam is on Friday, December 14th from 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM in Shelby 2205 (your usual classroom). Please email me ASAP if you have any conflict with this date and time.

MyITLab: If you missed any of the past assignments, you can still go back and do them but you MUST email me to accept each submission of the pre-test, training, and post-tests before you can move on.

Please tell me if you have any questions.

~ Rosemary.

Kind regards,

Onyinye Rosemary Asogwa

Graduate Teaching Assistant

Computer Science and Software Engineering

Auburn University, AL

E-mail: ora0002 at tigermail.auburn.edu