[Comp1000] Fwd: MyLabIT (also MyITLab) registration

Onyinye Asogwa ora0002 at tigermail.auburn.edu
Mon Aug 20 18:30:17 CDT 2018

Dear Instructors,

I'm forwarding an email I sent to my sections about the MyITLab registration which is vital for the next class on Wednesday/Thursday.
Please edit it to suit your sections and send across.

Kind regards,

Onyinye Rosemary Asogwa
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
Auburn University, AL 36849