[AAIC] AAIC Mailing List

Thomas Denney dennets at auburn.edu
Wed Jul 18 13:54:52 CDT 2018

Dear Members of the AAIC Steering Committee,

I have set up a listserv for the AAIC with all Steering Committee Members already added.    Anyone at one of the AAIC member institutions can join the list by either sending an email to me (dennets at auburn.edu<mailto:dennets at auburn.edu>) or aaic-join at eng.auburn.edu<mailto:aaic-join at eng.auburn.edu>

It is a moderated list, so if a non-list member sends an email to the list, it will be held and not sent to the list members unless I (or anyone else that would like to be a moderator) approves it.  This will keep any emails on cheap Rolex watches or anything like that from being distributed through the list.

Regards,

Tom
--
Thomas S. Denney Jr., Ph.D.
Mr. & Mrs Bruce Donnellan & Family Endowed Professor,

[cid:8F35B37A-E7E0-4AFD-AE56-877D68C1CD8E at mmd.auburn.edu]